Google Analytics For Agencies & Marketing Professionals May 2013
Event on 2013-05-03 13:00:00
Google Analytics Training for Marketing Professionals
Learn how to navigate Google Analytics, analyze data and improve your overall business performance and ROI. If you want to expand your understanding of Analytics but don't need to be certified, this class is for you! Learn how to correctly set-up and manage Google Analytics in conjunction with your online advertising efforts. Learn how to track web visitors and turn those visitors into qualified leads. Analytics is a powerful tool that will help you determine which practices are best for your business in terms of marketing and advertising online. Cut wasteful spending when you use tangible data to optimize your online advertising campaigns.Google Analytics for Marketers Part 1: Friday May 3rd – 1:00 to 5:00pm at DemandQuestGoogle Analytics for Marketers Part 2: Friday May 10th – 1:00 to 5:00pm at DemandQuestGoogle Analytics — learn where to spend your budget, and where not to. Whether you are new to Google Analytics or are already managing multiple Analytics campaigns, we can teach you the best ways to use the full potential and power of Google Analytics. Improve your ROI, your customer acquisition, customer retention and your overall web performance.
- Account Set-Up & Management —Learn how to properly set up accounts, new profiles, install tracking codes and more. Do it right the first time, learn how to properly manage client accounts.
- Data Cleansing: Filters & Goals– Engagement principles, campaign tagging, landing pages & bounce rates. Learn about conversions including goal set-up, reports and e-commerce tracking. Learn how to create custom reports, API integration and more.
- Dig Deeper into your Executive Account Structure — Learn best practices for account setting, user management & account structure. Adjust your account to easily gather the most relevant data.
- e-commerce Tracking— Learn how Google Analytics works and best practices for tracking, reporting and analyzing your AdWords, AdSense and e-commerce data.
- Adjust and improve your ROIwith Google Analytics to determine the strengths and weaknesses of advertising copy, keywords, landing pages, and more.
- Advanced tracking and monitoring client conversions with simple, straightforward reporting. We'll go in-depth into filters, conversion tracking, Flash tracking, custom visitor variables, managing cookies & tracking and extracting data.
Google Analytics for Marketing Professionals Part 1: Introduction, Comprehensive Account Set-Up, Report Fundamentals and More. This introductory training course is aimed at people with responsibilities in the areas of sales, marketing, content, business analysis and web development who need to understand how to implement Google Analytics, create reports and interact with Google Analytics. We will cover adding tracking codes to sites, setting up an executive dashboard, creating new profiles vs. new accounts, basic reporting, setting up goals, ecommerce tracking and more.
Google Analytics for Marketing Professionals Part 2: Intermediate Analysis and Measurement for people who have attended Beginning Anayltics or who have a solid basic understanding of Google Analytics. This course will cover data cleansing including filters and multiple domains/subdomains. Best practices for AdWords incorporation and online advertising. Engagement principles, campaign tagging, landing pages & bounce rates. Learn about conversions including goal set-up, reports and ecommerce in-depth. Learn how to create custom reports, report sharing, API and more. Class Objectives:
- Get more conversions, cut your costs —Write powerful ad copy that boosts your Google quality score that puts your ad in front of more targeted traffic. Add site extensions and more.
- Optimize your current campaigns — See what new tips and techniques are out there to improve your conversion rate including re-marketing or re-targeting.
- Dig deeper into your MCC and account structure — Learn best practices for account setting, auto- bidding, tracking techniques and Google's URL builder.
- Cut wasteful ad spending — Learn how Google Analytics works and best practices for tracking, reporting and analyzing your data.
- Adjust and improve your ROI with Google Analytics to determine the strengths and weaknesses of your ad copy, keywords, landing pages, and more.
- Easily track and monitor client conversions with simple, straightforward reporting.
About your Google Analytics Seminar Leader:
Ted Kozlowski: Silicon Valley veteran and current President of DemandQuest, Ted Kozlowski is a seasoned technology sales and marketing executive. He’s been a featured speaker and teacher in North Carolina, California and Minnesota representing companies such as Network Solutions, The Institute for Entrepreneurship at the University of North Carolina, Homestore.com, Computer Associates and many more. He has shared his expertise on social media strategy, Google AdWords Advertising, Google Analytics and InBound Marketing with local chambers and at national conferences. He has a passion for helping small and medium sized business owners learn how to increase their online presence and generate new business while avoiding scams.
DemandQuest: the Twin Cities' only Google Certified Partner offering complete training. DemandQuest was founded by marketing & sales entrepreneur Ted Kozlowski. Having crafted marketing solutions for a variety of organizations and industries, and having worked extensively with such internet marketing companies as Google, Yahoo!, Microsoft, Facebook and LinkedIn, DemandQuest’s founder and instructors are uniquely qualified to take the guesswork out of your marketing efforts and provide processes and solutions that are easy to use and affordable for businesses of all sizes. The most comprehensive in-class training in the Upper Midwest!Click here to watch testimonials from previous Google Analytics students
at DemandQuest HQ
2112 Broadway Street NE
Minneapolis, United States