Google Analytics for Experienced Users
Event on 2014-12-02 09:30:00
• Do you use your FREE Google Analytics account to monitor your website activity?
• Do you currently use Google Analytics but want to learn how to utilise the advanced analysis tools and understand how implement them in your marketing strategy?
Delivered by Google Analytics expert Grant Ruxton from Boyd Digital, this masterclass will help you understand and implement key features of Google Analytics:
- Advanced segments
- Blocking IPs
- Setting up goals
- Event Tracking
- Mobile/tablets vs desktop and the importance of having mobile friendly websites.
- Domegraphics analysis (age, gender, location)
• Interactive Session to apply this thinking to your own businesses. Please bring along your Google Analytics logon details to ensure you get the most out of this interactive session.
Grant is a Director at Boyd Digital. His role sees him as Digital Marketing Strategist, leading a dedicated team of marketing professionals specializing in content creation, search engine optimization and e-commerce.
He focuses on increasing on and off-line sales, growing on-line brands, delivering revenue generating websites to clients and above all else delivering results to clients.
Grant’s experience has been hard earned on both client and agency side, in countless industries including; travel, fashion retail, hotels, technology, alcoholic drinks and financial services.
This event is NOT aimed at beginners
at Hillington Park Innovation Centre
1 Ainslie Road
Glasgow, United Kingdom