Google Analytics Training – Intermediate – London 2014
Event on 2015-02-19 10:00:00
Key learning outcomes for the training sessions include:
- Understanding the Google Analytics interface
- Goals, E-commerce, Reports and Dashboards
- Understanding visitor’s behaviour and website interactions
- Campaign Tracking & Analysis
- Measuring Organic (SEO) campaigns – Detailed Concepts
- Measuring Paid (CPC, Display) campaigns – Detailed Concepts
- Social Media Measurement using Google Analytics
- Multi-Channel funnels & Attribution Modelling
Who is this course aimed at?
Attendees on this course will typically have basic web analytics experience and understanding of the interface to advance their Google Analytics skills. This will equip you to exploit the tool’s capabilities for your day-to-day digital marketing reporting and optimisation.
Our courses are based in our fully-equipped training facilities in London, where you’ll be taught by industry experts and receive customised training packs, including user guides to take away with you.
Not forgetting to top up your energy levels, lunch and refreshments will be provided throughout the day.
All attendees will have their own computers unless personal ones are preferred (which is also welcomed).
**Location will be emailed a week before the event takes place, but will be in the Shoreditch area**
Group discounts are available on 2 tickets and above (10%) or 5 tickets and above (15%), please contact us for more information.
***Cancellations must be notified at least 48 hours before the event starts***
Hoxton, United Kingdom