Google Analytics Training – Sydney July 2015
Event on 2015-07-23 09:30:00
Google Analytics Training by Loves DataLearn how to measure and improve your online channels with Google certified experts from Loves Data.
Whether you’re new to online marketing and measurement, studying to take your individual qualification exams, in need of a refresher or wanting to boost your skills, these classroom-style courses will help take your knowledge to the next level. Loves Data provides comprehensive education programs which cover the latest features, present real world solutions and are Google approved.Why should I attend?
You will learn essential skills and techniques in a small classroom setting. Get answers to your questions from Google certified experts and network with peers during breaks.
- Google selects Loves Data to train their clients – so should you!
- Accurate, up-to-date and comprehensive product training
- Real world solutions presented by Google certified experts
- Learn Google's own best practices from setup to advanced features
What is included?
- Workbook and slides
- Extra resources
- Coffee, tea and a light lunch
- Free internet connection
- Dedicated Q&A time
Who should attend?
- In-house marketing staff (including AdWords, SEO and Social Media specialists) – to learn how to use Google Analytics to optimise your marketing campaigns, whether you manage one channel for your company or all of them.
- Designers and UX specialists – to learn how to make your website decisions more data-driven.
- Strategists and managers – to learn how to use Google Analytics to get more information about where your brand is and where it could be.
Place yourself on the online measurement and marketing fast track!
at CBD Hotel
471 Hunter St