Google Engage Bootcamp 101 in Wellington NZ
Event on 2013-05-01 09:30:00
Google Engage BootcampLearn how to effectively manage and optimise client campaigns from Google certified experts.
Engage Bootcamp 101 is a comprehensive two-day training event to help you get the most out of Google AdWords and Google Analytics. Whether you're new to digital advertising, studying to take your Google Certified Partner exams or just in need of a refresher, these classroom-style courses will help take your online knowledge to the next level.Why should my agency attend?
Your agency will learn essential skills and techniques in a small classroom setting. Get answers to your questions from experts and network with peers during breakout sessions.
- Accurate, up-to-date and comprehensive product training
- Real world solutions presented by product experts
- Learn Google's own best practices from setup to advanced features
- Improve Google AdWords campaigns for engagement and conversions
- Ensure data accuracy and get actionable insights from Google Analytics
What is included?
- Bootcamp manual and slides
- Extra resources
- Coffee, tea and a light lunch
- Free internet connection (bring a laptop)
- Dedicated Q&A time
Engage Bootcamp training courses are suitable for agencies who help small to medium businesses in the areas of marketing, e-commerce, digital strategy, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), online advertising, web management and web development roles.Place your clients on the data-driven online marketing fast track!For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 9960 6577.Can't make these dates? Register for updates!Want more training? Check out the 201 and 301 courses!Day 1: Google AdWords 101
at Massey University, Room 5D17 Block 5
63 Wallace St
Wellington, New Zealand