GOOGLE for NONPROFITS ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Impact Your Organization— Instantly!
Event on 2013-06-08 09:30:00
GOOGLE for NONPROFITS
Did you know that Google offers a special program for nonprofits?
Saturday . June 8 . 9:30A–11:30A
Build Capacity with Online Communications, Campaigns and Contributions
Apply for the Google for Nonprofits program. Get access to exclusive products and resources to expand your organization's impact for FREE.
Learn everything you need to know and get hands-on experience at this workshop by Ben Theis Google Expert. He’ll walk you through the following tools and demonstrate how to apply for G4NP, manage a Youtube channel, AdWords campaigns/accounts and use a Google+ page.
• Google Grants: Free AdWords advertising to promote your website on Google through keyword targeting.
• YouTube for Nonprofits: Premium branding capabilities on YouTube channels, increased uploading capacity, the ability to select custom thumbnail images, and Call-to-action overlay on your videos.
• Google Earth Outreach Grants: Free licensing for Google Earth Pro, Google SketchUp Pro and Maps API Premier.
• Google Apps for Nonprofits: Free version of Google Apps for Nonprofits, which includes Google Email Platform, Google Docs, Google Calendar, 24/7 customer support, and more.
• Google+: It makes connecting on the web more like connecting in the real world. Share your thoughts, links and photos with the right circles. Use easy, spontaneous video chat to strike up conversations with as many as nine people at once and connect with users like never before!
Participants are strongly encouraged to bring their own laptops.
This workshop is open to members of area nonprofit organizations— including religion, education, science, literature, amateur sports, food banks, art galleries, theatre groups, colleges and additional charities.
Please pass along to your Nonprofit partners, patrons, friends, and family!
Speaker: Ben Theis . Google for Nonprofits Expert.
Cost: .95 with Nonprofit Promo Code*
SAVE .00! Promo Code at Joule
Hosted by Joule & Skol Marketing
Hosted at Joule . Convenient Location and Parking.
1200 Washington Avenue South @ 35W
Minneapolis, United States