Google+ My Business
Event on 2015-02-25 09:30:00
Who is it for?
This workshop is for business owners and marketing proffesionals who want to utilise Google
+ and Google Places for their business or organisation, improving their visibility in Google's search results and driving more traffic to their website.
What you will learn:
- An introduction to Google+
- Setting up a page or claiming an existing page
- Completing and optimising your profile
- Features of the Google+ platform and finding your way around
- Using Google+ as another social media platform for engaging with your audience
- Access to a Google account (Gmail, AdWords, YouTube, Analytics are all google properties so you will be able to login using the same details).
- (Optional) A verified Google My Business listing
- (Optional) You're Welcome to bring along your own laptop to follow along with the examples. If you'd like to borrow a laptop, please let us know.
(Please note that tablet computers may have limited functionality and may prevent you from fully engaging with the course content.)
Cost: £60 per person
Refreshments and training notes provided
Trainer – Heather Robinson of Skittish Internet Marketing Consultancy has been marketing businesses and organisations online since 2005. With experience of both B2B and B2C markets, Heather brings her expertise of web design and development, search engine optimisation, Google AdWords and social media marketing.Heather also speaks at national and international conferences and is currently writing a book for small business owners about the benefits of online advertising.
For more information
Contact Lynne Henry on 01535 607775 or email email@example.com
at Airedale Enterprise Services
Aire Valley Business Centre, Orchard House,
Keighley, United Kingdom