Google Tag Manager Training – July London 2015
Event on 2015-07-16 09:00:00
Learn how Google Tag Manager can revolutionise your digital marketing
Google Tag Manager is a natural accompaniment to Google Analytics. It allows you to add Google Analytics tracking to your site and mobile application easily and quickly. Not only that, but Google Tag Manger can enable you to use Google Analytics advanced features like event tracking, e-commerce, custom dimensions and custom metrics and more with little or very often no coding. With ivantage’s Google Tag Manager course you will learn:
- The basic GTM architecture, implementation and basic tags
- The GTM loading order , execution and debugging process
- How to extend GTM with additional variables and event pushes
How to decide – Which days to sign up for?
Google Tag Manager course stream
Google Tag Manager can mange other tags too, not just Google Analytics. However, Google Tag Manager was really designed with the implementation of Google Analytics in mind and as a consequence the two work very well together. We therefore recommend attending Google Tag Manager 101, once you attended Google Analytics 301 – Advanced Tracking and Technical Implementation. This will enable you to understand all the options in Google Tag Manager that relate to Google Analytics tagging.Google Tag Manager: daily course breakdownDay 4 – Analytics 301: Advanced Tracking and Technical Implementations
A one-day course aimed at those with responsibility for managing the deployment and/or the administration of a Google Analytics implementation or for those whose role requires them to have a deep understanding of Google Analytics advanced tracking capabilities and common implementation practices in simple through to complex environments using the very latest technologies Google has to offer.Day 5 – Tag Manager 101: Introduction to tag and event management
Google Tag Manager 101 is an in-depth, hands-on training day that starts with the basics of Google Tag Manager deploying basic tags and moves on to advanced event listener based deployment and tagging.What are the benefits of attending?Day 4 – Analytics 301: Advanced Tracking and Technical Implementations
After successful completion students will be able to implement and configure Google Analytics for all but the most complicated of websites.Day 5 – Tag Manager 101: Introduction to tag and event management
After successful completion students will be able install, configure and manage Google Tag Manager or confidently and securely work with other people managing and using Google Tag Manager.What’s the format of the training?
The seminars are hands-on courses where attendees use their own Google Analytics account and their own data, completing exercises under the direction of an experienced instructor. In our opinion, this format is the most effective for adult learning and knowledge retention. Our seminar leader presents material using PowerPoint, engaging students with relevant theory, practical examples and exercises to reinforce key concepts.Who is the instructor?
Our Google Analytics workshops are delivered by Matt Trimmer, Principal Consultant and Managing Director of ivantage, who brings his practical consulting experience and passion for the Internet into the classroom to vitalize the sessions. Read Matt’s biography on our trainers page. Matt is a Google Analytics Seminar Leader.I would like to talk to the instructor before I attend – How do I do that?
Please contact us and we can have a chat.
I would like some more information before I attend – How do I get that?
Feel free to contact us now to discuss your requirements.HOW DO I BOOK?
Please select a suitable date to attend from our open, public training schedule and enter the number of tickets you require, and then select ‘Order Now’. All our public training courses can then be paid for by credit card via PayPal, by PayPal or by requesting an invoice on "Other Payment Options".Are there any pre-requisites for attending?
- For Google Analytics training, attendees will require on-line administration access to an active (recording some data) Google Analytics account and, if you are using Google AdWords, administrative access to a Google AdWords account for the duration of the training. If you do not have access to an active Google Analytics account, we can provide you with user access to a test account for the duration of the course. However, this is not as good as working with your own data!
- A prerequisite of attending the 201 course is having completed the 101 course or possessing equivalent knowledge. A prerequisite of attending the 202 course is having completed the 201 course or possessing equivalent knowledge. Please examine the detailed syllabus of the day you intend to miss to make sure you are fully familiar with all concepts. A prerequisite of attending the 301 course is having completed the 101, 201 and 202 courses or possessing equivalent knowledge.
What are your Terms and Conditions?
Our open, public training terms and conditions can be read here and you will be asked to accept these terms and conditions in order to secure your booking.Can these courses be run on-site at my company?
Yes, private on-site training courses represent better value with an audience of three or more students and allow the instructor to focus on the client’s specific website, environment and challenges. We run private, on-site Google Analytics workshops virtually every week.
Courses work best in a quiet training room, where students should be individually equipped with Internet-connected PCs. In the absence of an on-site training room, a board room or meeting room works well with attendees bringing their own laptops with them or using previously set-up desktop PCs.
Feel free to contact us now to discuss your requirements.MORE INFORMATION
- Read the Google Analytics 101 course description
- Read the Google Analytics 201 course description
- Read the Google Analytics 202 course description
- Read the Google Analytics 301 course description
at ivantage@202 Blackfriars Road
202 Blackfriars Road
Waterloo, United Kingdom