Google Your Small Business [full-day seminar]
Event on 2013-06-05 09:00:00
You can run your entire Small Business
using Google products.
Do you use Google to search on the Internet? Did you know that Google also has more than 500 products and over 40 that are specifically for (or can easily be tailored to) running your entire business? What are these products? And, where do I start and how much will this cost? The miraculous answer is that most of these Google services are free, and if they cost anything, it’s a nominal fee that any small business can afford. In this information-packed seminar, Ray Sidney-Smith, self-proclaimed "Google-ologist" and President of W3 Consulting, a Web training consultancy, presents an in-depth overview with live demonstrations of what Google has to offer your small business and just how easy, fast and affordable it is to use to impact your business bottom line using the Web.
In this fast-paced and informative session, W3 Consulting covers:
- Why Google your Small Business? Why not?
- 40+ Google products built or easily applied to Small Business marketing and operations
- Best-practices for using Google for Small Business, especially on mobile devices
- How to set up a Google account, as well as services under Google Apps for Business.
Who should attend?
- Small business owners
- Small business, solo- and micro- entrepreneurs
- Office and retail managers and supervisors
- Executive and administrative assistants
Here's what every attendee leaves with:
- an understanding of why Google is the right company to align with for the long-term and a strategy for using Google for your Small Business;
- Google Your Small Business ebook or paperback copy (your choice, when it's published in November/December 2012);
- a Google account launched; and,
- up to 40 Google products reviewed for your small business to implement for marketing and operations. It's going to an enlightening and fun day for everyone!
Register now as seating is limited!
at The Omni Charlottesville Hotel
212 Ridge McIntire Road
Charlottesville, United States