Guerrilla Business Day
Event on 2013-04-16 08:30:00
Thanks To Medway Council for sponsoring this event which means we can bring it to you free of charge.
Before you spend money and time on marketing, websites and social media – read what others say about the Guerilla Business Day
"I wish I had attended the Guerilla Business Day sooner! It would have saved me a lot of money on advertising and using other companies for things like directories and SEO. The day covers a lot and will definately kick start my business. Thank you" Michelle Springate, Lime Lettings Kent
"The day bought clarity to my business on what I need to do and what has already been done. The knowledge of both Sian and Emma cleared a lot of the confusion I had about business, in a fun relaxing way". Laura Yarlett, Designs By Laura
During the day you will find out …
The simple foundations you need
How to save valuable cash
How to get organised
You are going to get busy with…
- The One Page Business Plan
- Developing your Vision so you keep on track
- Deciding your Strategy and the best way to bring your vision to life
- Key Performance Indicators – what are they and how to apply them
- Your Finance Plan – keeping it simple so you know what is where
- What you REALLY need to spend on marketing – it's less than you may think
- Major mindset pitfalls & how to avoid them – before you get into a pickle
- Pointer to NO-COST, Low-Cost tools to run your business – no expensive software!
- Leaflet & Business Card Templates – saving you £100's on design fees
- Bootstrapping techniques – helping you look bigger to hook bigger clients
- How to extract the benefits of your offer so people will buy from you
Should you attend?
- If you are putting in loads of time into your business, but are not sure if it's worth it, or what you're achieving – this event is for you
- How about if you're not getting result from your hard work – good idea to come along!
- You don't have any business plan – Yep – no question – you need to be here
- You've got a business plan but it's more than 5 pages long and you haven't taken it out of the drawer in the last week – oh my! You definately need to attend so you can get a business plan to use every single day to move your business forward
- You're thinking about spending money on websites and advertising- this day could save you £100's and possibly £1,000's and a loads of tears – see you on the day
Here's how the day will work
9:00am Introducton and intention for the day
The One Page Business Plan and Key Outcomes
The Business Path
Vision, Strategy and 5-Year Goals
11.15 Overview of Marketing (including the all important Features VS Benefits trick)
KPI's (Key Performance Indicators)
The 'don't spend money on this' bit
12:30 Grab Lunch and get back to…
13:00 Major Mind-Set Pitfalls You Want To Avoid
14:15 Finance Basics
Business Structure Basics
15.30 No Cost, Low Cost tools
Bootstrapping Your Business
16.00 – Q & A
16.45 – Round up and Next Steps
PS – The Agenda may change slightly depending on anything exciting that's popped up that we think you need to know. But you won't miss out because we'll put it all online for you to access after the event.
- We have designed this day from our own personal experience, training and business expertise specifically to save you time and money in your business
- You will find out exactly what you need to do right now
- The power of a One Page Business Plan is the surest way to get results
- By tying your business activities to your vision, you build in your own motivation to get results and therefore profit
We look forward to seeing you on the day and come ready for productivity, fun and positive growth in your business.
And here's what others have said about The Guerilla Business Day…
"Very enjoyable. So much information that is useful and that I needed to know. Very glad to be able to have the information online. Thankyou for the day" Charlie Veniga-Garrett, Robin Noel Glass Creations
"This event has been perfect for me in helping my business move to the next level. Sian and Emma are both so relaxed and relatable and help you feel at eas and build your confidence in what you do. Thankyou". Clare Joyce, Clare Joyce Photography
"I found the concept of the one page business plan very useful. The overview of the mindset was informative as was the potential of using Google as an add on to make managing your business affordable". Dipak Amin, Anger Management Consultant
What about food and refreshments?
There is a cafe at The Innovation which sells good and reasonably priced tea, coffee, sandwhiches and hot meals. You can also bring a packed lunch if you wish. Water will be provided.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
There is loads of free parking either to the rear of the Innovation Centre Car Park or next door in The Holiday Inn
What can/can't I bring to the event?
You won't need a laptop and you will get more out of the day if you leave ipads and phones turned off
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please call our office on 01634 823343 and if you need to leave a message then please tell reception it is about the Business Foundation Day
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Of course – you may get someone to attend on your behalf if you can't make it for whatever reason
What is the refund policy?
We are happy to offer a full refund if you don't feel you got great value.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
at The Innovation Centre
Medway, United Kingdom