Harnessing the Power of the Internet
Event on 2012-10-26 09:30:00
If you are serious about growing your business, you simply cannot afford to miss this event!
Join Supreme Systems at the ICC in Birmingham for what promises to be an exciting training forum for businesses interested in embracing the immense power of the internet.
Learn how you can
1. Use LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter and Facebook to generate more business leads (B2C & B2B)
2. Convert visitors to your website into hot leads
3. Effectively use "Blogs" to drive traffic to your website
4. Ensure your business appears on Page 1 on Google for the right keywords
5. Get quality traffic cheaply to your website using Pay Per Click Advertising
6. Work effectively whenever and wherever you are with Office 365 and Google Apps
7. Streamline and Reduce IT overheads using Cloud Technology
Question: Are You Taking Full Advantage of the Internet?
The internet provides a level playing field for businesses of all shapes and sizes, but only for those businesses who are able to exploit its vast potential!
Harnessing the Power of the Internet 2012 will teach you how you can quickly and effectively establish your business’s online presence and utilise cloud technology to propel your business to the next level via three information filled workshops:
Workshop 1 – How to Win Business Online
In this Workshop Eddie O’Driscoll, MD of DPFOC one of the leading SEO Companies in the UK will unravel the confusing world of SEO and show you how you can quickly start generating quality traffic to your website using Google Adwords.
Workshop 2 – Create a Buzz Around Your Brand Using Social Media
Delivered by the UK's leading inbound marketing consultancy, Tomorrow People, this workshop will show you how to utilize social media and other inbound marketing techniques to attract more customers to your business.
Workshop 3 – Staying Ahead of the Competition with the Cloud
Cloud Computing is set to take the business world by storm. In this workshop, Suzannah Evans, Business Development Director at Supreme Systems will clear up any confusion you may have regarding Cloud Technology and show you how your business can benefit from the Cloud.
at International Convention Centre
Birmingham, United Kingdom