HootSuite Workshops London (East)
Event on 2012-11-22 10:00:00
At the end of our practical workshops you will have significantly improved your social media presence. Expect to leave the sessions able to generate more business through strategic and tactical use of HootSuite. When you leave, your market research, data collection, marketing, list-building and sales funnel will all be dramatically improved.
These are practical working sessions, not lectures and you will need to bring a laptop.
Delegate: “Hootsuite training was an eye-opener! “
Delegate: “Learning the miracles of Hootsuite with @PhilTerrett @AllanBBeaton. Amazing what they can do these days!”
What is HootSuite?
HootSuite is the Social Media Dashboard! Rather than being a social network, HootSuite allows you to connect to multiple social networks from one website. HootSuite helps organizations use the social web to launch marketing campaigns, identify and grow audience, and distribute targeted messages across multiple channels.
Allan and Phil are both Certified HootSuite Professionals, Pro and Enterprise Solutions Partners, and have to date assisted organisations in the following areas with HootSuite integration: Public Sector, Private Sector, Third Sector, Higher Education, and many social media practisioners across the UK. Both are very experienced trainers who are passionate about helping people grow their online influence.
Morning session – beginners (Free users and PRO users)
- Set up your HootSuite Account
- Add Social Media Proflies
- Creating custom tabs and steams for easy monitoring
- Learn how to strategically schedule messages in advance for maximum exposure
- How to research your market and competitors to create new business opportunities
- Quick reporting (Pro only)
- Tips and tricks to develop your ROI
This session is for users that have either never used HootSuite or who want to dramatically increase their return from HootSuite's dashboard.
Afternoon session – Intermediate and advanced users (only PRO account holders)
- Advanced HootSuite account integration of the App Directory
- Advacned tips on bulk schedule messages
- Highly refined Geo-Hashtag-Keyword streaming
- Advanced list building using HootSuite
- Enhanced Analytics, Google analytics/Facebook insights integration, brand sentiment
- Advanced Organisation. Team, Members, and Social Profile moderation and HootSuite conversations
This session is for users that are comfortable with HootSuite and now want to develop their capabilities.
- At least one social media profile (preferably Twitter; Linkedin groups too)
- Registered HootSuite Account
- A WiFi enabled laptop with you on the day
- An open mind and readiness to learn.
Before you book this event please register for your free HootSuite PRO account trial. This is a no-obligation sign-up which if you don' t think HootSuite is your social media solution, then all you have to do in cancel it. No questions asked.
at Regus, Canary Wharf
Docklands, United Kingdom