How to communicate safely on social media
Event on 2013-04-10 18:00:00
Book before the 28th February and pay just £49 (full price £75)
- Communicate more effectively with clients and other professionals over social media
- Raise the profile of your organisation
- Use social media safely.
- Protect client confidentiality and avoid misunderstandings
Who should attend?
This event is intended for both beginners and intermediate users of social media. If you are unsure how to use it to promote your business, then this event is for you.
1. How to avoid misunderstandings and handle them when they arise – with Roger Levitt
- How to be pro- active and minimise misunderstandings
- What happens when referrals go wrong
- Avoiding the blame game
- Dealing with misunderstandings when they occur and how to rectify them
2. The pros and cons of digital communications – with Danny Bermant
- How social media can complement your networking
- Using social media to generate referrals for you and your clients
- How to use social media responsibly
- Encouraging your staff to use social media without risking your reputation
About Roger Levitt
Roger specialises in commercial property work and has over 25 years experience with development, investment, secured lending, non-contentious landlord and tenant, retail restaurant and healthcare. Roger has acted for a wide range of clients, from small property developers through to Banks and international corporations. Roger is an affiliate of the British Franchise Association, a member of the Primary Care Premises Forum and the Institute of Risk Management.
Roger is an accredited Commercial Mediator and is passionate about mediation as a method of resolving disputes. Roger conducts mediations for all types of business and commercial disputes, frequently where there is property involved. He is on the panel of several mediation providers and is a member of the Civil Mediation Council Communications Committee.
In September 2011 Roger was elected to the Council of the Academy of Experts.
You can read more about Roger here
About Danny Bermant
Danny Bermant founded Brainstorm Digital, an online marketing agency, in 2000. His goal is to develop online strategies to help clients attract new business. He does this through social media training, SEO campaigns, pay-per-click marketing, email marketing, online PR and other methods of digital marketing.
Danny specialises in B2B social media strategy – that is, working with companies to develop an effective plan for how to use their website and social media presence in order to get introduced to new clients and develop their business. He can help companies identify and qualify the businesses they want to target, and show them how to use various tools on the internet, such as social networks, in order to get introduced to those businesses. Sometimes that means developing a social media presence from scratch, other times it means showing companies how to use their presence on the internet much more effectively and strategically.
You can read more about Danny here
at 218 Strand
218 The Strand
City of London, United Kingdom