How to Create An Effective Online Marketing Strategy
Event on 2015-03-31 18:00:00
In this unique workshop you perform exercises in content development and strategic execution in class with guidance from our experienced instructors! By the end of this class, students will be able to develop and execute a dynamic online marketing plan that fits your needs and achieves maximum success.
A well developed online marketing campaign can increase brand visibility, customer loyalty, customer lifetime value and monetization.
At the end of the session students will be able to:
- Understand elements of great social media content (voice, call to action, tone, topic, thought-leadership)
- Create a system that will ensure regular and timely social media posting via via integrations and automation apps
- Balance content strategy to make brand more approachable
- Learn how to create a publication calendar
- Learn how to generate blog content and viral blog
- Learn easy email newsletter programs and the value of email newsletter
- Develop creative online marketing campaigns that resound with your target demographic and increase visibility
Class Materials: Laptop or Tablet (laptop preferred)
About the Instructors
Attiya Abdulghany is a seasoned digital marketing and product strategist that has more than a decade of experience working in a variety of industries, fulfilling both generalist and specialist roles for organizations in Washington DC, Barcelona, New York City, San Francisco, and Baltimore. Presently, she runs Oliver + Sons, a digital strategy consultancy focused on helping companies grow and thrive online. Formerly, Attiya headed the Marketing Team at Silicon Valley start-up, TuneUp Media, where she oversaw the organization's overarching marketing strategy, and managed a team of developers, creatives, and marketers. Her agency experience with Meredith Xcelerated Marketing included clients like Dodge, New Line Cinemas and McDonald's.
Sinta Jimenez is the CEO and Founder of Social Buzz Pros, a full service social media management, online marketing, web design, and search engine optimization agency. She brings marketing experience from in-house positions at Fortune 500 companies and eight years of editorial experience from online and print publications. Social Buzz Pros has successfully helped a wide range of companies from early state startups to private practice professionals seize the power of online marketing for better business.
at Social Buzz Pros
7315 Wisconsin Avenue
Bethesda, United States