How to drive online traffic to your local stores? A Solocal Group UK Event
Event on 2014-02-27 08:00:00
How to drive online traffic to your local stores?
Solocal Group is a £1 billion revenue listed European company which gathers 17 unique brands. The key focus of these brands is on providing local digital media and marketing solutions for retailers and service providers, both large or small. Our vision is to help retailers take advantage of the influence digital media has on in-store sales.
Solocal Group would like to invite you to discover, through different case studies, these solutions which are already used by a large number of retailers.You will also have the opportunity to hear different experts about the stakes and future digital trends in the retail industry.
These solutions are already used by a large number of retailers such as : AXA, BMW, DC Shoes, Fendi, LG, Londis, L'Oréal, Panasonic, Quiksilver, Tag Heuer, Timberland…
– 8am: Breakfast
– 9am: Introduction of the event
– 9:10am: "The state of the high street" by Matthew Hopkinson, Local Data Company,
– 9:50am: Horyzon Media is a leading European display saleshouse and network with international coverage. Wahid Omer will go through case studies showing how retails brands used Horyzon possibilities to build a customized display campaign with a unique choice of web and mobile properties and a variety of targeting options including location and intent-based.
– 10:10am: Leadformance operates a cross-channel solution present in 120 multiples’ websites with not only a state-of-the-art store locator platform (with conversion-oriented functionalities such as product inventory, promotions, click&collect…) but also a strong SEO to get the user’s attention through presence in top search results. Pierre-André Pochon will present you how, for our retailers clients, the traffic of their store locator website has been multiplied by 10, twelve months after implementation of our platform.
– 10:30am:Tea/Coffee Break and Networking
– 10:50am : Timendo are the European leaders in Online Appointment Booking Software. Timendo provides businesses with a fully customisable solution and Jamie Cowan will show you how your customers can book apointments with you. Key benefits for your brand include increased traffic due to out of hour's bookings and a substantial reduction in no-shows thanks to text reminders.
– 11:10am: Reporama is an e-reputation management solution for hotels. Reporama will present you his tailored product which can collect and monitor information posted about your hotel on the Internet and transform it into valuable feedback. This feedback can then be used to improve your performance and thus your bookings and revenues.
– 11:30am: "The Digital Era : the growing influence of online on the path to purchase." by IMRG
– 11:50am: "Future digital trends for retailers" by Dylan Fuller, Local Social Labs
– 12:15am: Lunch & Networking
at Paramount @ Centre Point
101-103 New Oxford Street
City of London, United Kingdom