How to generate PR for your business on a limited budget
Event on 2015-04-23 10:00:00
PR expert and founder of JH Public Relations, Jessica Huie, MBE who counts accolades such as Glamour Magazine’s Power List and the Daily Mail’s Enterprising young Brit award amongst her business awards, has partnered with the British Library to create a masterclass aimed at equipping small business owners and entrepreneurs, with the tools needed to generate their own publicity and raise the profile of their business on a limited budget.
PR is often viewed as a luxury beyond the reach of most small businesses. This workshop will inform and re-educate on the necessity of PR for business growth and enable you to set up and manage your own PR campaign and get results.
The workshop will address the importance of PR for business in:
- Securing investment from business investors
- Securing buying interest from major chain-stores
- Effectively connecting with your target market to increase brand awareness and ultimately drive sales
At this interactive workshop you will learn;
- Why PR is critical to your business success
- A four-step plan to creating your PR strategy
- The best way to pitch to journalists
- How to combine reactive and pro-active PR
- The value of ‘PR-able’ partnerships
By the end of the workshop you will have:
- Presented your PR pitch with an understanding of how to make it compelling to a journalist
- Drafted an outline of your press release or biog
- An understanding of the importance of a tailored media contact list in securing the right coverage for your business
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
please direct all enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
at British Library
British Library Conference Centre
Peckham, United Kingdom