How to Grow your Carpet Cleaning Business
Event on 2014-01-28 09:30:00
How to increase your Cleaning Company’s turnover and bottom-line profit by at least 100%The UK Cleaning Industry has a turnover of £4.5 billion and there are over 4,500 Cleaning Companies and most of them are confused and frustrated when it comes to Marketing. Most are:
1. Missing out on Internet Sales
2. Winning little, or no business from their website
3. Not aware of how to get results and think that it is complicated
4. Sceptical about Social Media
5. Don’t understand LinkedIn
6. Not using email marketing effectively
7. Are not mixing the ‘old world’ and ‘new world’ forms of marketing together
I see too many Cleaning Businesses being left behind because they are not up to speed with Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Blogging, email marketing, PPC, SEO, etc and it is costing them a small fortune!Here is what you will discover
It is a matter of understanding and following simple guidelines and I can teach you exactly what you need to do to produce truly outstanding results on-line and off-line. Here is what you will discover on the workshop:
- Building a marketing plan to build your business
- Data Base for every budget – there’s gold in there
- Your Sales Process is your best Marketing Tool
- Marketing on a Budget
- How to leaflet drop in a profitable and effective way
- Commercial clients from LinkedIn
- Getting more business from referrals
- Blog Your way to the top
- Getting on YouTube to generate leads
- Winning business from Marketing without Money strategies
- Dominating Google
- Winning business on the phone.
Why you need to understand Marketing?
Let me ask you a question. If you were looking for a cleaning company, where would you go? For most people the answer used to be The Yellow Pages, now it is – GOOGLE. Yellow Pages was easy. You just paid for the biggest advert you could afford and hoped that you would get a good return on your investment. Google is not so easy. You need to be on the first page and getting found on Google involves knowing what to do and doing what you know.
Look at it this way. If you are serious and I mean really serious about growing your cleaning business, don’t you need to know how to:
- Drive over 1,000 people per month to your website from LinkedIn
- Link ‘old world’ and ‘new world’ marketing together
- Dominate the first page of Google (not just be on it)
- Use YouTube the world’s 2nd biggest search engine (there are currently 4 billion video’s watched on YouTube every day)
- Convert more of your website visits into enquirers by utilising lead conversion technology (it is simpler than it sounds)
- Improve your return on investment from your PPC Advertising and your website
- Be able to create cost effective leads on the phone each and every day
- Get hundreds of people telling others how great you are on Google, YouTube, LinkedIn, Bogger.com, Facebook and even other peoples blogs
- Win more business, more easily, more often
- Get more out of your current client
- Win more business from referral.
- If you book one place you can book a second place for only £100
- Each delegate will get the first months subscription to the Steve Mills Raise your Game Programme.
The trainers for the workshop are Steve Mills and Kevin Carver. Steve is known as the Prudent Marketer and is the founder of ‘The Marketing without Money System’. Steve will be working together with Kevin Carver. Kevin built a cleaning business from nothing to £1.8 million focussing on B2C, B2B and Insurance work. Until recently he was the Chem Dry Domestic & Commercial Business Coach and Mentor to the Chem Dry Network for the UK a specialist in business operations in the cleaning industry with 25 years experience.
at Bracknell, GB
Bracknell, United Kingdom