How to improve Customer Service – What is ITIL®? Stevenage
Event on 2013-07-03 08:30:00
This seminar focuses on how to deliver great customer service as the business changes and adopts new technologies. We will provide insights into how an IT service provider can benefit from implementing ITIL best practices using ConnectSphere's experiences across a range of organizations. ITIL is a best practice framework for service management used in the private and public sectors internationally. We will also cover customer engagement and how key IT people and roles can enhance the customer experience.
The seminar is presented by Shirley Lacy and Michelle Hales who are both passionate about delivering great customer service. They will use ConnectSphere's experience of working with small, medium and large organizations across a range of industries. Shirley is an ITIL author and project mentor for the ITIL update in 2011. Michelle is responsible for ConnectSphere’s accredited ITIL training and professional development portfolio.
Who should attend?
Business and IT professionals that want to:
- gain insights into the benefits of implementing service management and ITIL best practices
- improve the customer experience and build better relationships.
· Registration and Coffee
· Distinguishing between good and bad customer service
· Insights into the benefits the ITIL service lifecycle and key practices
· Customer engagement and enhancing the customer experience
· Q&A and Close
at The Business & Technology Centre
Stevenage, United Kingdom