How to Make Effective Presentations-How to Weave Stories, Etc., Into the Program, with Rick Simmons
Event on 2015-03-09 08:30:00
What's in a Story?
There is more to using stories in your presentation than just having the facts straight.
Aspects to consider:
- When to tell which story.
- What is the point you are trying to make?
- Does this story do that more effectively?
- You need to tell the story in a convincing manner – gestures, voice, pauses.
- Most important – how do you exude the enthusiasm and confidence with the story?
Rick Simmons is Chief Solutions Officer at SimmonsOnlineSolutions.
Not only does he know how Internet marketing Search Engine Optimization and Social Media can help your business reach new customers, he’s good at explaining why.
Rick was previously Sales Director at Educational Directories developing Internet marketing for colleges and universities. He was also Sales Director at Investor Broadcast Network, one of the first companies to distribute information online.
With 30+ years in advertising, marketing and sales, Rick brings passion, engagement, and enthusiasm to his role. A keen public speaker, and communicator, Rick puts all the pieces of the Internet jigsaw together so it matches the image on the box.
at DeVry University – Ft. Washington Campus
1140 Virginia Dr.
Fort Washington, United States