How to Master Social Media
Event on 2015-03-17 18:00:00
In this unique workshop you will actually perform exercises in content development and strategic execution in class with guidance from our experienced instructors! By the end of this class, students will be able to develop and execute social media initiatives geared at increasing brand visibility, customer loyalty, customer lifetime value and monetization. In addition to providing a deep understanding as to how social media works, this workshop will also cover how to "amplify" a brand, individual or company's voice using social media.
At the end of the session students will be able to:
- Understand elements of great social media content (voice, call to action, tone, topic, thought-leadership)
- Create a system that will ensure regular and timely social media posting
- Maximize return on investment via social media dissemination
- Create social media "programming" via integrations and automation apps
- Develop creative, easy-to-implement social media campaigns that resound with your target demographic and increase visibility
- Learn social media trends
- Reach your target demographic on social media
Class Materials: Laptop or Tablet (laptop preferred)
About the Instructors
Attiya Abdulghany is a seasoned digital marketing and product strategist that has more than a decade of experience working in a variety of industries, fulfilling both generalist and specialist roles for organizations in Washington DC, Barcelona, New York City, San Francisco, and Baltimore. Presently, she runs Oliver + Sons, a digital strategy consultancy focused on helping companies grow and thrive online. Formerly, Attiya headed the Marketing Team at Silicon Valley start-up, TuneUp Media, where she oversaw the organization's overarching marketing strategy, and managed a team of developers, creatives, and marketers. Her agency experience with Meredith Xcelerated Marketing included clients like Dodge, New Line Cinemas and McDonald's.
Sinta Jimenez is the CEO and Founder of Social Buzz Pros, a full service social media management, online marketing, web design, and search engine optimization agency. She brings marketing experience from in-house positions at Fortune 500 companies and eight years of editorial experience from online and print publications. Social Buzz Pros has successfully helped a wide range of companies from early state startups to private practice professionals seize the power of online marketing for better business.
at Social Buzz Pros
7315 Wisconsin Avenue
Bethesda, United States