How to Monetize the Web with Jeff Bullas
Event on 2013-06-12 17:30:00
Do you want to know how to monetize the web so you can make money from what you love doing?
Here's your chance to find out how it can be done with Jeff Bullas as he shares his experience and ideas on how to work strategically to grow a huge following online to grow your business and take your passion from a hobby to a thriving business.
You'll come away with:
* first hand understanding of where the money is online
* how to monetize your blog
* seeing how you can make the move from the rat race to doing what you love
* what's really involved in making money online and how it is possible
* how to effectively and successfully promote your existing business online through Facebook and Twitter
* have your own questions answered directly by Jeff Bullas
Jeff's blog, jeffbullas.com, has over 300,000 visitors per month, has over 140,000 avid Twitter followers, first book became an instant Amazon best seller and is listed in Forbes.com's 'Top 50 Social Media Power Influencers'. And all of this in just 4 years.
These achievements have only been achieved by working strategically and with purpose. Find out what this means to Jeff so you can directly take these lessons into your own life and business immediately.
So seize the day and learn from this online marketing expert how to create your own online success and have your questions personally answered by him.
This event is being hosted by She Inspires at The Rocks Pop-Up in the charming and inspiring She Inspires Small Business Ideas Exchange Centre located at:
Level 2, 40 Gloucester St, The Rocks – opposite the Australian Hotel on Gloucester St or access via Cambridge St next to Nakashima Japanese Restaurant and off Argyle Street.
Starting at 5.30pm for 6.00pm for registration and networking
Seminar is 6.30pm – 7.30pm with audience questions
Finishing by 8.30pm
Wednesday 12th June
Tickets are per person Early Bird tickets .20
Tickets are transferable to events later in the calendar if you find you suddenly can't make it.
Payment is via PayPal and Stella Online Media (parent of She Inspires).
Twitter and Facebook
The Twitter hashtag is #sheinspiresbiz
Twitter handle is @she_inspires
She Inspires on Facebook www.facebook.com/sheinspires.com.au
About Jeff Bullas
Jeff Bullas is a consultant, coach, mentor and speaker and works with companies and executives to optimise their online personal and company presence and brand with digital marketing and social media through the use of social media channels and other web and mobile technologies.
Jeff's achievements include:
- Listed in the “Top 50 Social Media Power Influencers” on Forbes.com at #14
- His blog receives over 300,000 hits a month and 170,000 unique readers
- The blog is read in 190 countries worldwide
- Twitter followers number over 100,000
- Has trained and consulted to the top Australian internet companies including Telstra, Optus, Vodafone and Ozemail
- Finalist – Top 10 Social Media Blogs 2010
- Top 10 Social Media Blog Winner 2102 – Social Media Examiner
- International speaker and panelist at seminars and conferences including Italy, Turkey and New Zealand
- Presentations have been viewed on Slideshare over 130,000 times
- Jeffbullas.com is currently ranked in the top 5o marketing blogs according to Adage.com’s Power 150 Rankings
- According to Kred.com, jeffbullas.com is ranked #4 as a global marketing “Influencer”.
Jeff's first book, “How to Create and Market a Killer Blog with Social Media”, is an instant Amazon best seller and a must have for anyone serious about making social media marketing work for their business.
We've got a great collection of podcasts from our 2012 seminars for you on topics including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Blogs, SEO, Google, strategy and planning and more.
Presenters include Laurel Papworth, Jeff Bullas, Jen Bishop, Catriona Pollard, Angela Vithoulkas, Christina Butcher, Suzi Dafnis, Shona Mackin and the list goes on!
So if you want to learn from all these impressive experts download their seminars online at She Inspires.
Free Business eBook
Want business tips and insights from those creating and running successful businesses? Download your copy of the She Inspires free business ebook today! Click here for your free eBook Business Health Check.
What others say!
I found from running a series of small business seminars in 2011 and 2012 that other small business owners were thrilled to have the opportunity to gather in the charming environment of a heritage sandstone building and to talk with creative business owners about their experiences.
This is what Philip Shaw of CleverClicks thinks:
The She Inspires small business seminars stand out for a few reasons. They are practical, very relevant, high energy and fun. Not to mention the food – top quality. If you want to meet similar small business owners to yourself and crank your business education up a notch I highly recommend you attend. See you there.
This is what Andrea Mitchell had to say about it all:
"What a great event! Having heard about the event through the flying solo forum I wasn't quite sure what to expect but I was looking forward to speaking with other solo business owners and hoping to get some inspiration for my own projects.
I didn't really know anything about the rocks pop-up project so I was in for a treat. Not only did I get to speak to other entrepreneurs but I was introduced to the amazing creative space created as a result of the project. The official part of the evening let us hear from Belinda about the creation of the space and the process she went through which provided a great balance to being able to wander at random, talking to other attendees and shop owners."
at She Inspires Small Business Ideas Exchange Centre
Level 2, 40 Goucester St