How to Optimise for Search in 2015 – 3 Hour Web Training Workshop
Event on 2014-10-02 09:30:00
The search landscape has changed dramatically in the last 2 years, and it is continuing to do so.
Too many people, SEO is now a dirty word, and a much broader approach to optimisation is getting results.
This workshop separates dated techniques from future proof techniques, so that you can optimise your website successfully and without fear of penalties.
At the end of the session I will understand:
– How Google is working to change the search landscape
– Which search techniques Google will penalise you for in 2015
– Which search techniques will generate traffic in 2015
– How you can be proactive in house to take advantage of these
– How up-to-date your current search optimisation strategy is
Places are limited and at £99 per person will sell quickly.
To book this event and pay by invoice without using Eventbrite, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01772 591100.
NB – If booking by Eventbrite all payments are final and will not be refunded unless the workshop is cancelled by Bespoke Internet.
Head of Digital Strategy
at Bespoke Internet Limited
18 Roundhouse Court
Preston, United Kingdom