How to Promote Your Hotel Using Social Media Marketing
Event on 2012-12-06 13:00:00
Class size is limited to 25 people so be sure to sign up quick.
With so many hotels in Florida actively engaged in social media, we felt like it might be nice to hold a one day seminar to answer some burning questions from hoteliers.
We get questions all the time- What should we do about this? How do I do this? How do I get a bigger following and more engagement on our pages? It's easy, and we'll teach you.
A little about us – Your Brand Voice is a hospitality social media development company based in Orlando, Florida. We work with some of the top hospitality brands in America. We have a reputation for quality and excellence which is demonstrated with our selective and strategic client base. We have a holistic view of internet and social media foundation marketing and actively look for opportunities where our resources, experience and passion can build value by driving businesses to be the best on the internet. But most importantly, we are hoteliers. We are passionate about hospitality and have a deep spirit to serve.The seminar will be held December 6th at the Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld. The cost is per person and includes four full hours of instruction with step-by-step tutorials and an open Q&A session at the end. We will provide coffee and refreshments for all who attend.
In the class you will learn how to use:
- Facebook and Facebook Pages to promote your hotel.
- What is Timeline and how can you use it to promote your hotel better.
- How to use social integration to extend your reach.
- Basics of digital ad buying.
- How to use social analytics to measure your success.
- The do's and dont's of social media.
- How to use Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Hootsuite, Google +, Facebook Pages, YouTube and cross promotion.
- Why every hotel sales person needs a strong linkedin profile.
- Recommendations for the following – websites, email marketing, Search engine optimization, Social media optimization, reputation management.
It is recommended that you bring a computer or tablet device, but is not necessary. You will need a notepad and something to write with.
You will leave this class with a better understanding of how to use your social media profiles more effectively and a better knowledge on how to implement these tools immediately to help your hotel reach business goals.
at SeaWorld Orlando
7007 Sea Harbor Drive
Orlando, United States