How To Self Publish Your First Book on Amazon Kindle
Event on 2012-09-18 19:30:00
Did you know that 82% of people want to write a book?
How To Publish Your First BookAnd less than 1 percent of the people who aspire to write a book will ever actually do so…mainly because of these 2 reasons.
- They Get Lost Along The Way And Give Up
- They write a book and assume that going through a publishing house or literary agent is their best or only option when in fact, nothing could be further from the truth.
Who should take this class?
This class is for anyone whether you are an entrepreneur, writer, blogger, or maybe a visionary or online marketer or maybe a stay home mom it doesn’t matter..
- have a message that you want to share with the world
- know that you have a unique purpose in life that involves helping others
- ready to finally take charge of your life and do all of the things you
…this may very well be the most important class you will ever take.
It doesn’t matter if you have no clue where to begin, as long as you bring the passion of you publishing your first book!
Why Should You Write A Book?
I’ll give you 4 Reasons…
- Reason #1: Instant Celebrity – Published authors are perceived by the public almost like celebrities, who have achieved a goal that few people can.
- Reason #2: It Leads To Increased Business – One of the key reasons anyone will do business with you is because of your credibility. The number one way to improve your credibility is to write a book.
- Reason #3: It Opens The Door To Opportunities – People call upon the help of published authors more than just about anyone else because they have proven that they not only have specialized knowledge on a specific topic, but they are capable of using that knowledge to help others.
- Reason #4: It Separates You From The Rest – In the expert industry where everyone is striving to be a guru, the published authors are the ones that most people view as true experts.
You'll learn the exact steps to write and publish your ebook and leverage the power of Amazon.
Here is what you will learn:
- Creating a clear goal for your eBook
- Creative ideas on how to get content for your eBook
- How to make sure people find your book
- Where to find writers, editors and designers for your Ebook project
- How to structure your ebook
- Creating a good cover image
- Setting up your Amazon Kindle Account
- Amazon’s different royalty models explained
- What happens when you press “Publish”
- Do’s and Dont’s of promoting your book
- How to get published on Itunes, Barnes n Noble etc
How This Class Works
This is a project-based class. You’ll work to publish your first book using Amazon Kindle within 30days.
Your teacher will be working alongside you to publish an eBook as well. There will be weekly calls and 2 Live QnA sessions.
134 West 29th Street
New York, United States