How to use Social Media to generate business in 2015 – 3 Hour Web Training Workshop
Event on 2014-11-06 09:30:00
Social media is now a key part of any online marketing strategy. But it’s easy to spend a lot of time on social media without generating business. This workshop is focussed entirely on social media activity that generates business for you.
You’ll learn 7 principles that you can take through 2015 as you run your social media, and you can be sure that with these you will be using your time effectively and delivering a return for your organisation whilst you do so.
At the end of the session you will understand:
– Which social media are most effective in you sector
– Who should update your social media and how it should be updated
– How often to update your social media channels
– How to plan and schedule content for your social media channels
– How to draw up a social media strategy for your business
Places are limited and at £99 per person will sell quickly.
To book this event and pay by invoice without using Eventbrite, please contact email@example.com or call us on 01772 591100.
NB – If booking by Eventbrite all payments are final and will not be refunded unless the workshop is cancelled by Bespoke Internet.
Head of Digital Strategy
at Bespoke Internet Limited
18 Roundhouse Court
Preston, United Kingdom