How To Win The Listing Before The Appointment – Glendale, CA
Event on 2015-02-11 11:00:00
HOW TO WIN THE LISTING BEFORE THE APPOINTMENT
In this course, Real Estate Agents are taught a thorough understanding of how to prepare the ultimate listing presentation that is sure to impress any Seller. Using the most cutting-edge tools and techniques, the students will learn how to expose property litings to the most potential buyers and attract new business. Attendees will leave the class with:
- An in‐depth understanding of the expectations of today’s sellers.
- The ability to use technological tools, including single property websites, syndication and social media, that will amaze your sellers.
- The ability to do Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for the listing prior to the appointment.
- An understanding of why these tools are necessary in today’s high tech world.
- A step‐by‐step creation of your listing presentation, using these tools.
- A finished product; a listing presentation to serve and engage your clients and win the listing!
Plus: Bonus Pre-CE Session!
Tax Tips for Realtors with Tony Watson
- What are the top 5 deductions on a tax return?
- What is the most audited deduction?
- Does setting up an LLC decrease the potential for audit?
- Is incorporating right for me?
- Does incorporating allow for additional tax deductions?
- Can I pay myself a reasonable salary?
- In-state vs. Out of state
- Trust vs. Inc. vs. Insurance Policy
*Attendees will receive 3 Hours of Continuing Education Credits for Consumer Service.In order to receive CE Credits: 1. You must bring your ID and provide your BRE License Number & 2. You must arrive on time
*For more information contact Jennifer Nelson, Vice President of Marketing, 818.242.4888 email@example.com
The advice, opinions and views expressed do not necessarily represent the views of Robert Hall & Associates. Robert Hall & Associates does not endorse the participants at this event.
at Robert Hall Building
300 West Glenoaks Blvd.
Glendale, United States