How To Win The Listing Before The Appointment – Torrance, CA
Event on 2015-04-16 10:00:00
HOW TO WIN THE LISTING BEFORE THE APPOINTMENT
In this course, Real Estate Agents are taught a thorough understanding of how to prepare the ultimate listing presentation that is sure to impress any Seller. Using the most cutting-edge tools and techniques, the students will learn how to expose property litings to the most potential buyers and attract new business. Attendees will leave the class with:
- An in‐depth understanding of the expectations of today’s sellers.
- The ability to use technological tools, including single property websites, syndication and social media, that will amaze your sellers.
- The ability to do Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for the listing prior to the appointment.
- An understanding of why these tools are necessary in today’s high tech world.
- A step‐by‐step creation of your listing presentation, using these tools.
- A finished product; a listing presentation to serve and engage your clients and win the listing!
*Attendees will receive 3 Hours of Continuing Education Credits for Consumer Service.In order to receive CE Credits: 1. You must bring your ID and provide your BRE License Number & 2. You must arrive on time
*Complimentary Lunch and Refreshments Will Be Provided*
*For additional information please contact Ernie Alonzo, Director of Professional Development & Special Events: 310.326.3010 ext.706; Ernie@SouthBayAOR.com
The advice, opinions and views expressed do not necessarily represent the views of South Bay Association of REALTORS®. South Bay Association of REALTORS® does not endorse the participants at this event.
at South Bay Association of Realtors
22833 Arlington Avenue
Torrance, United States