How to write a successful Business Blog
Event on 2012-10-03 10:00:00
Our 1 day training seminar will show how to use your business blog to more effectively:
1. Promote your business and attract new clients
2. Educate and inform existing customers about your business
3. Create a content rich site that will attract more traffic
Who should attend?
Both beginners and intermediate users of business blogs will benefit from this course.The workshop includes:
- How to write engaging content for your blog
- Using writing techniques that will enable you to post regularly without taking up a lot of your time
- Using blogging tools such as WordPress
- Organising blog posts into categories. Tagging posts
- Using tools such as Google Reader / Google RSS to help you find topical content
- Using social media monitoring tools such as Hootsuite to find out what topics people are talking about.
- Scheduling blogs posts for when you are away
- Using blog posts as part of a sales funnel
- Sharing blog posts on social media
- Using Google Analytics to monitor the popularity of your blog posts
- External tools to use in conjunction with your business blog: Google News and Google Reader, YouTube, Vimeo, Flickr
For more information, call 020 8953 8820 or fill in the enquiry form at the top of this page. Who is leading the workshop?
The workshop will be led by Danny Bermant, Director of Brainstorm Digital. Danny has over 10 years experience of digital marketing. You can see a video of Danny below, explaining how to use LinkedIn.
9 Devonshire Square
City of London, United Kingdom