How To Write Great Content For Your Business or Blog (Intermediate) Brisbane Rocklea
Event on 2015-03-17 13:30:00
How To Write Great Content For Your Business or Blog (Intermediate)
If you want to build your blog and write better content for your website, then this workshop is essential for you. In this intermediate workshop, you will spend 3 hours, with Tan-Ja and learn the skills of how to:
- Writing Structures for your Business Website and Blog to Capture a Wider Audience
- Set up a Blogging and Content Writing Calendar to Organise Your Content
- How to Use Call to Action Statements to Entice Readers
- Undertaking Keyword Research to Optimize Your SEO
- How to Get Great Content if You Don’t Have Time to Write it Yourself
- Create Your Own Visual Content Using Canva
Please Bring Your Own Laptop or Device For the Practical Skill Sessions
This is a 3 hour workshop (1.30pm – 4.30pm) with a short break during the workshop
- Event Held: “OUR BUSINESS HUB”
- Address: 4/1311 Ipswich Rd, ROCKLEA (Via Abercrombie St, Off Sherwood Rd)
- Parking: Entry is via Abercrombie St, second Driveway on the Left
- Tea and Coffee provided.
- Numbers Strictly Limited
- Follow Up Support in Relation to Workshop Content Guaranteed
- Although not necessary, it is recommended that you attend the beginners workshop first. http://bit.ly/1xO4aIs
- If you blog or write regularly and are familiar with the beginner topics, this workshop will benefit you.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
To Get to Our Business Hub, please visit the website for directions: (copy and paste it into your browser if you can't click on it)
If you still require assistance, contact Tan-Ja directly via email.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
For you to get maximum benefit from this workshop, it is highly recommended that you bring a laptop or computer of some kind with you, otherwise writing paper and pens will be provided.
Bring access to your website if you have it (login details).
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Email Tan-Ja with any queries at Tan-Ja@tan-ja.com or contact her through her website:www.Tan-Ja.com
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
What is the refund policy?
Up until one week prior to the event, you are able to obtain a 50% refund on your ticket.
The ticket is transferable to another person should you wish to transfer it at your own discretion without incurring costs to the event coordinator.
at Our Business Hub
4/1311 Ipswich Rd,