How to Write, Grow and Sustain an Effective Blog
Event on 2013-06-11 00:00:00
5:00 PM to 7:00 PM Village Room, Priority Business Center, 2 Main St. , Topsham, Maine
A blog is a powerful tool for business or for personal use. A blog helps you establish expertise in an area. A blog drives traffic to your website, giving you better search engine optimization (SEO), and helps build your brand. It gives you a platform to tell your story or to simply create a community. The list of benefits go on and on.
While a blog is simple enough to start, many people get lost in the writing and maintenance of a blog. Some common questions include:
- What should I write about?
- How long should a blog post be?
- How can I consistently come up with good content?
- What should I do after I hit the publish button?
This class is for those who have started a blog but need help keeping it up and growing it.
This class will give you tools and best practices in order for you to:
- Create regular content for your blog
- Write effective blog posts that encourage reader interaction
- Promote your posts in order to grow your readership
Presenter is Jennifer Barbour, a professional copywriter, blogger and new media consultant. She is the chief engagement officer at another jennifer writing lab, where she helps businesses and bloggers tell their story. She blogs, she writes marketing messages, and she helps people create and manage engaging content
To register go here. Fee is /person
Topsham, United States