HubSpot User Group/Boston – The Key To Keywords
Event on 2013-03-28 17:30:00
Deep Dive Thursday: The Key to KeywordsUsing HubSpot's Improved Keywords Tool as the first step in SEO Join us for a "deep dive" into HubSpot's keywords tool with Jason Thai, Product Manager for HubSpot's Keywords tool. We'll have a 45-minute discussion and you'll get a chance to ask detailed questions. The session will cover:
- Keyword basics – Competitiveness, relevance, and long-tail versus short-tail: Things to consider in choosing the most effective keywords
- How can you research keywords using HubSpot's Keywords tool? Competitor research, brainstorming, etc.
- How does HubSpot's Keywords tool compare to Google's Webmaster tools?
- Are there handy ways to keep track of what keywords you've decided to optimize each page for? Within the Keywords tool? Or has anyone developed a handy-dandy Excel spreadsheet they can share?
- Once you've identified keywords, how to track those that are performing well for you
- What to do about 'negative' keywords? For example, Company A sells solar-powered lights but not to the residential market. Is there a way to use the Keywords tool and keywords to drive this traffic away?
- What's different about the new keywords tool?
- Give us your feedback! What works and doesn't work and what would you like to see us add to the tool?
Who Should Attend: This meet-up is mostly geared towards HubSpot users, but all are welcome.
For detailed directions and parking information, go to HubSpot Travel Info
25 First Street, 2nd Floor
Cambridge, United States