Toronto Ontario Canada (PRWEB) December 31, 2012
To successfully market your business in 2013, it requires more than just having a good website design, a “snappy” business name or optimizing a website for the search engines.
Len Doren, Creative Director of IFM Web Services offers, “These days it takes thought, effort and detailed planning for any business to achieve their online business goals. With all the tools available to us, which include business software, social media optimization and other online functionality, we want to offer our clients simple choices in terms of managing their web design, SEO and Facebook Fan page needs to ensure they are connected to the world. So we follow some simple, yet effective guidelines to ensure our client’s online success.”
Knowing that strategic planning and analysis are vitally important for any business, IFM offers these 5 important tips which any business can follow not only for success in 2013, but for years to come.
1. Website Design. Having a good web design is crucial for any business that wants to increase their online success. IFM suggests incorporating solid design principles and navigational structure to facilitate more website visitor contact.
a. A professional design will connect site visitors to the company.
b. Solid navigational structure will allow visitors to find what they came for.
c. Compelling content will help convert new and repeat site visitors into clients.
d. Having a strategic Call to Action will entice site visitors to make contact.
2) Web Hosting. Without a secure, scalable, reliable and full-featured web hosting plan, a well-planned online presence may not succeed. Consider the following hosting tips.
a. Hosting plans should be full featured, scalable, and include easy access to technical support as required.
b. The lowest priced hosting service is not always the best option. Sacrificing performance or reliability to save a few dollars each month may not be the best decision.
c. Look for technical support to be available 24/7 by telephone, online chat and email.
3) On-Page SEO. Most businesses are more concerned with “getting found” on the internet but forget about the fact that their website pages also have to be optimized. Having the right code, page titles, descriptions and verbiage ensures optimal search engine positioning.
a. The use of search-engine-friendly code helps the Search Engines to properly index a site in their search databases.
b. Developing good on-page content encourages visitors to make contact with site owners.
c. Changing at least some content on a monthly basis tells the Search Engines to revisit the site often and that the website pages are important.
4) Off-Page SEO. The online landscape is constantly evolving. Search engines are changing how they rank websites almost weekly. A good SEO company knows this and employs solid, accepted methods to promote any website for better ranking.
a. SEO is not a quick fix or a one-time effort. SEO requires regular and consistent efforts to gain and maintain good positioning on Google and other major search engines.
b. SEO can help a website rise above their competitors when being searched by those who are “ready to buy”.
c. Regular SEO efforts can help make a site a point of authority on the internet
5) Social Media (SM) is here to stay. SM involves time, effort and a genuine desire to be a part of the Social Media culture. To maintain a presence, stay involved, post and comment, “like”, “follow” as applicable to the SM platform. Just remember that Social Media participants are smart and are there to interact with other like-minded members and should not be sold a “bill of goods”.
Follow these 5 simple rules above for an enjoyable and profitable online experience in 2013.
IFM Web Services offers Social Media Optimizing, Search Engine Optimization and Web Design services and is located in the Toronto area (GTA). IFM has helped business achieve an effective online presence. IFM has helped clients as far away as Bermuda and Mexico. For more on SEO Web Design for businesses, visit IFM at http://www.ifm.ca