Inbound Marketing: Drive Traffic and Qualified Leads Through Your Website
Event on 2013-11-08 11:30:00
The landscape of marketing is changing. Your prospects are no longer taking a passive approach to finding solutions for their company’s greatest issues and challenges. They’re proactively seeking out answers by searching online to find relevant information that that will help them solve their unique needs. When relevant searches to your business are conducted, how visible is your company? Are you being “found” first? Does your website provide measurable ROI that positively affects your bottom line?
If not, then we invite you to join Jonathan Ebenstein, Partner-in-Charge of Skoda Minotti’s Strategic Marketing Group, for an informative session that will show you how you can apply strategic Inbound Marketing tactics such as website design, search engine optimization (SEO), paid search, email marketing, mobile and social media to help generate the sales opportunities your company requires to compete and increase market share. Inbound Marketing addresses this challenge by:
- Attracting qualified prospects to your website
- Tracking and determining each visitor’s specific service, product or industry interest
- Identifying a site visitor’s company/contact name
- Analyzing efforts to attract more of the right prospects for appropriate follow-up
- Date: Friday, November 8, 2013
- Time: 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Location: ERC, (New Address) 387 Golf View Lane, Suite 100
Highland Hts., OH 44143
- 11:30 a.m. Lunch & Networking
- 12:00 p.m. Presentation
- 1:00 p.m. Q&A, Closing Comments
For additional information about the seminar, please contact Sandy Jiberno at firstname.lastname@example.org or 440-449-6800.
Cleveland, United States