International Referral Global Conference 2012
Event on 2012-09-27 09:00:00
International Referral is delighted to present our 2012 Annual Conference in London on the 27th / 28th September @ The London Film Museum
IR events aim to promote collaboration and networking. Our London conference will bring together many of the world’s leading advisers across many fields of expertise. Attendees will be able to participate in a number of discussions, gain an insight into obtaining new clients and communicate directly with their peers. Content will include information on marketing, Social Media, SEO and firm strategy / management.
Following the huge success of previous events, most recently Brussels in May. We are excited to bring you our largest and most innovative conference to date. Please see our Brussels post event pack from May 2012.
All attendees will be provided with an iPad for the duration of the conference; this can be used as a networking tool, to keep all details of those you meet during the event, make notes and interact directly with us and others during the conference. This will enable you post event, to keep track of all new contacts made, connect via social media and follow direct results gained from your membership (In terms of generating new business).
- Entrance over 2 days including all presentations and workshops at a 5 star venue in central London
- iPad to use over the 2 days of the conference
- All refreshments during the day (Including buffet lunch)
- Involvement in break out groups on all major advisory fields (ranging from Corporate to Employment Law, Transactions, Accountancy to Corporate Finance).
- Workshops on firm management, networking, firm marketing, social media, SEO etc
In addition, there will be;
- Substantial post event literature distributed to the industry press & extensive material for you to use in your own marketing
- Optional evening meal on Thursday and Friday evening for additional networking (£60 per person extra per evening)
- Optional Excursion
- Special Hotel rates will be available
- Sponsorship opportunities available
To purchase a ticket via bank transfer please see the details below – Account Name: International ReferralBank Name: Royal Bank of ScotlandAccount: 10832735Sort Code: 163019IBAN: GB18RBOS16301910832735Bic/Swift: RBOSGB2L
Upon booking your attendance an e-ticket shall be issued and we will provide the full event pack via email by the 1st August.
We look forward to seeing you there.
at London Film Museum
London, United Kingdom