International Sales & Marketing – UKTI Masterclass
Event on 2014-01-29 09:00:00
The objective of this master class is to give the delegate an understanding of the key principles of successfully marketing and selling overseas and the production of a sales and marketing plan for entering overseas markets.
Topics on the day include:
- Marketing budget & capacity.
- Identification of market trends
- Market mapping & prioritisation.
- National, regional, global pricing strategy?
- Four broad categories – Advertising; Public & Press relations; sales promotions & direct selling.
- Translations, cultural sensitivity and taste in marketing materials/collateral.
- Packaging – different market requirements. Translations & certifications. Instructions for use and warranties.
- Direct marketing, Digital marketing, exhibitions.
- Managing sales teams, agents and distributors.
at 5th Floor (Reception), De Vere
Birmingham, United Kingdom