Internet Sales 20 Group
Event on 2012-10-23 08:45:00
The 3 Day Intensive Workshop and Internet Sales 20 Group That is designed for executive Management of the dealership
Here are some of the topics we cover in our classes:
- Create the MOST Powerful network of allies, resources, dealers in your NEW Internet sales 20 Group
- Providing a COMPLETE Strategy from Beginning, Middle and End!
- Numbers DO NOT LIE So providing the MOST up to date data from NADA, Jupiter, Com Score, JD Power, Digital Dealer, Dealer Synergy etc
- The BEST Standard Operating Procedures
- Making it Crystal clear what it is going to take in 2012 and beyond to run an effective Internet Dealership NOT simply an Internet department.
- Breaking down completely the POWER of Digital Marketing and showing the class how a dealership can save Tens of Thousands of dollars on Digital Marketing (Where ALL PROSPECTS are at) Versus squandering a tremendous amount of money on antiquated tactics and campaigns that are useless.
- How to create a POWERFUL Value Package Proposition (Differentiator) from the competition.
- The Power of Video and Video Search Engine Optimization
- Not just Digital Marketing But Dealership Public Relations
- How to identify your weakest competitors, understand their weaknesses so you can EXPLOIT them to convert their prospects / customers to your dealerships and CONQUEST territory· Basically HOW TO CRUSH THE COMPETITION.
- Identifying ALL of the MANY FREE and NEAR FREE Resources for your dealership
- FranklinCovey / 7 Habits of Highly Effective Automotive Dealerships. Time Management, Leadership, Organization, Work / Life Balance etc·
In the automotive retail industry there are a variety of training programs available for dealers and vendors. These can be on site programs sponsored by the vehicle manufacturers, independent training and then large events sponsored by trade groups and automotive associations like the National Auto Dealers Association, NCM and Associates, and JD Power and Associates.
Over the last few years, Sean V. Bradley has been an integral part of major industry events from the Automotive Association of Internet Sales Professionals (AAISP), JD Power and Associates Internet Roundtable, Multi-Day Training Boot camps, Vendor speaking engagement at the NADA annual convention, on site dealer training and even instruction via video delivered online. Sean even created the Synergy Sessions to bring regional training days to divergent markets, so he knows what works and what doesn't work in training programs.
Recognizing that existing training programs and seminars were lacking in some areas, Sean and his team finally came up the ultimate, 3 day training program, The Internet Sales 20 Group Program. It provides 3 days of intense focus on all the critical areas that can either make or break a successful sales effort in online sales and business development. We invite you to view the schedule and content that is covered in the Immersion Program. Then we invite you to register for this great event and begin to take your online sales efforts to an entirely new level.
at Kitty O’Shea’s
720 South Michigan Avenue
Chicago, United States