Introduction to Hands on Social Media for Business
Event on 2013-08-14 08:00:00
Have you been wondering if people are actually making money on social media?
- It's free to use once you have learned what to use and get it set up
- It can help you build better relationships with staff and joint venture partners
- Customer Retention – clients can ask questions and share their satisfaction easily
- Social Media platforms create S.E.O. ( Search engine optimization) for your website and business and THAT makes it easy to find you!
Come out to an Introduction to Hands on Social Media.
We will cover the basic platforms your business needs to know about and help you understand why they could be a key to your business success.
- We will introduce you to the major platforms that more than 65% of your customers have touched or use regularly.
- We will explain the scheduled content and curation.
- We will also show you platforms and tools that will save you time,
We are here to shorten your social media learning curve.
This is an introduction to Hands on Social Media for Restaurants, Hands On Social Media for Realtors, LinkedIn Academy, Creating a social media policy and staff training to save your marketing dollars and growing your business!
We serve #abbotsford #surreybc #langley #vancouver
at Surrey Board Of Trade Office – Board Room
14439 104 Avenue