Introduction to SEO – Web Training Workshop
Event on 2013-06-05 09:15:00
Introduction to SEO
The Bespoke Introduction to SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) Training Workshop will teach you what you need in order to know to rank your website higher in search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing. If you’re concerned that you’re missing out on enquiries or sales, then this SEO training Workshop is perfect for you.
Class sizes are kept small, meaning that places are strictly limited, so you need to book your place on this introductory half day SEO training workshop today!
- What SEO is, and why it’s essential for your website and business
- How search engines work
- What the search engines want from your website
- Why content is so important
- How to carry out effective keyword and competitor research
- How to plan your SEO strategy and prioritise your SEO work
Contact us on 01772 591100 and reserve your place today, or book via Eventbrite!
You should attend if:
- You want to understand why your website isn’t delivering you results
- You want to learn using live examples
- You want to outperform your competitors
- You need to attract more visitors to your website
- You need your website to rank higher for your products or services
- You’re involved with any aspect of marketing your company online
- You want to benefit from proven tried and tested SEO methods
- You want a hands-on SEO training learning experience in a modern training centre
Our Google SEO workshop is for you if….
You are responsible for maintaining your website and its content, and want it to feature highly in search engine Google's pages to make your business more visible to clients.
You need to know:
- Workshops are 3 hrs in length
- Free onsite parking is available
- Tea and coffee is provided
- A laptop/tablet is recommended to view your live data (but not essential)
- A maximum of 12 places are available
Reserve your place now or contact Fiona Dransfield for further details on 01772 591100.
To book this event and pay by invoice without using eventbrite, please contact email@example.com or call Fiona Dransfield on 01772 591100.
NB – If booking by eventbrite all payments are final and will not be refunded unless the workshop is cancelled by Bespoke Internet.
at Bespoke Internet Limited
18 Roundhouse Court
Preston, United Kingdom