Introduction to Social Media for Businesses
Event on 2015-01-12 09:30:00
Everyone seems to talking about social media these days, but how can Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn actually help your business?
The potential to reach new customers through social media has never been greater and is constantly growing.
With £5.67 billion attributed to online purchases annually and website visitors being ten times more likely to make a purchase if they are directed from social media, you could be missing out on valuable promotion and sales.
This short introduction workshop will cover using Facebook, Twitter and Linked In.
Find out more about:
- The ethics, dynamics and best practices of social media
- Techniques to enhance your business brand
- How to acquire vital customer analytics
- How to keep customers engaged and loyal and get new customers
- How to raise your business profile
- Use your social media networks to improve your SEO
The workshop will be at the low cost of £10 for the 2 hour session.
If you have any further questions beforehand, please call 01432 266235 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
at Wye Learn
2 Bridge Street
Hereford, United Kingdom