iSOCIAL: OPTIMISING SOCIAL MEDIA & ONLINE MARKETING
Event on 2014-03-30 09:00:00
In this workshop you will:
- Set up of the essential social network accounts for you or your business for Twitter, Facebook, Blogger, Youtube & Google +.
- Planning your business' social media strategy to set up and meet your business goals.
- Understand how to use Social Media to target the ideal client and build an excellent relationship with them.
- Using your social networks to allow you to dominate the front page of google and other search engines
- Creating a uniform brand across multiple social platforms to find, engage and interact with customers.
- Learn how to find where your ideal clients are online and how to make contact with them.
- Setting up your blog for free and online within 5 minutes and getting views on the same day.
- How to use your limited time on social networks for maximum return on investment.
- How to automate your scheduling of posts.
- Reviewing case studies of top performing social media campaigns.
- How to convert Social Media activity into better brand awareness and more sales.
This is a 1 Day intensive workshop aimed at employees of organisations who work in marketing, owners of small to medium size businesses or indeed those that are interested in using social media to assist them in creating or building a new business.
Whether you are completely new to Social Media or are already using Facebook, Twitter and more besides, this workshop will fit your needs perfectly.
You will learn cutting edge techniques in mastering Social Media to optimise how you or your business can make the most of the social media phenomenon!
Led by: Paul O'Mahony
Paul is an author, Sunday independent columnist, entrepreneur and social media expert. He is a highly sought after international speaker on the topic of digital marketing speaking and training thousands of people worldwide each year. With ten years of experience working for a US multinational corporation, Paul set up Social Media Frontiers Ltd in 2010 which is a social media training academy and marketing agency. Since then, SMF Ltd has built up a large client base of world renowned businesses, speakers, Hollywood & sporting celebrities, while successfully managing their social media as well as providing consulting and coaching, all producing outstanding results.
Please register below or contact us for more information.
at Central London (tbc)
6-8 Bonhill Street
City of London, United Kingdom