June 29, 2013 – WEBSITES: TIPS & TRICKS TO MAKE YOURS BRILLIANT!
Event on 2013-06-29 13:00:00
WEBSITE: TIPS & TRICKS TO MAKE YOURS BRILLIANT!
If you are looking to have someone create a website for you OR if you are thinking about creating your own website… then THIS IS A "MUST-ATTEND EVENT!"
Whether you attend in person or virtually (you can read more about virtual tickets at the end of this description), you will learn a ton in this workshop; it will guide give you design and development advice and answer a whole host of questions you probably have.
Question include, but aren't limited to:
Do I really need a website?
What type of a website do I need? (Yep – there are different types of sites!)
What makes a good website (vs a poor website?)
What do all those geeky terms mean (Digital Strategy, Domain Name, Hosting, SEO, Blog, eCommerce, Social Media, etc.)?
What options do I have for developing a website – and how do I know which option is best for my needs?
What questions can I ask to determine if a web designer is good, great, average, or poor? And how should they answer?
What do I need to know to create a website?
If I need a website – where do I start?
What happens after my website is launched? How soon will I get business?
And many MORE!
What Will You Learn… What's In it For You?
This workshop gives you with the info you need to make EXCELLENT, informed choices about putting up a first-class, strong website that gets results for you.
– Help you to understand what kind of website will help your business
– Make sure you know what options for developing a website
– Provide you with knowledge needed to make an informed decisions about your website regardless of who develops it!
– Clarify the specific steps to take towards getting your own website
– Teach you more about websites than you ever thought you could learn in 90 minutes!
– Help you know HOW IMPORTANT a truly brilliant website is to your business
– Ensure you know why a poor website will do you MORE HARM THAN GOOD!
– Understand website related terms and technology
– Become educated enough to know how to hire a GREAT website developer (if creating their own isn't the right option for them)
– Have the opportunity to get your questions answered by an expert
– Receive handouts summarizing what you've learned – great for future reference!
– Receive a worksheet to take with them to help plan their own website
What Does it Cost and What is a Virtual Ticket?
This 90 minutes workshop is only – AND once you pay the and then attend the workshop, you'll have credit with us to attend any other workshop! And… it never expires!
As for vitual tickets, they are the same price as an in-person ticket but they allow those who are unable to attend in person to benefit. Here's how it works…
When you purchase a virtual ticket for an event, you will be given a link and a passcode to a secured area of our website. Within 48 hours of the date of the event, all handouts, recordings, and transcripts form the event will be posted. You will be able to access these materials for the following 30 days. You can download them for future use also, but we ask that you not share them with anyone who did not purchase a ticket. Virtual tickets are not available for all events.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1) Is there a phone number or email where I can contact the organizer with any questions?
Yep. 907.342.9835 or email@example.com
2) What is your refund policy?
There are no refunds for this workshop. HOWEVER, if you can not make the workshop, you will be given full credit for the same workshop on a different date.
3) Do I need to print out and bring a ticket to get in?
It's appreciated but not required as we'll have you "on our list" once you have registered and paid.
4) Will you be selling tickets at the door?
No. We need to know how many handouts to prepare so we can not sell tickets at the door.
5) Is there parking at the event? If not, is there a nearby facility in which to park?
For events at the Dimond center, parking is free and plentiful. For events at the Chamber building, parking is in the paid lot to the North of the building; there are also meters and other lots available in the area.
at Dimond Center Hotel Conference Room
700 East Dimond Boulevard
Anchorage, United States