Ladies and Gentlemen – August Lunch with Steve Lewis
Event on 2015-08-13 11:45:00
Confused about Social Media, Google and your website but don't have time to learn?
You know your potential customers are finding your competitors online through their websites and social media but:
1. You’re not sure how to get more people to your own website; and
2. You’re not confident using social media, even though everyone is talking about how much business it brings in
And even if you knew where to start, you’ve no idea where you’d find the time.
If this sounds like you, please join Steven Lewis from Taleist over lunch to learn the top 5 ways you can grow your business online and in social media when you don’t have a lot of time.
• How to make your website so interesting people will tell other people about it
• How to persuade Google to send more potential customers to you without paying for ads
• How to get into the conversation on social media (and look good)
• How to turn web visitors into customers over time with automation
• How to make sure you’re not wasting time and money on things that aren't working for you
Online marketing and social media won’t feel so overwhelming afterwards. You’ll be full of ideas of how you can make better use of your website and the potential of social media. (And all with the limited time you have available).
at Erina Library