Late Lunchers: Laptop & Learn (Social Media)
Event on 2013-02-08 13:30:00
Get your social media questions answered without the big presentation!
Have you ever gone to a presentation and then found yourself back at work with no time to implement all these new ideas. With just a two hour investment (and small fee), you can take the fast road from theory to implementation with this small group approach to personalized coaching. Consulting or coaching of this detailed nature could cost you hundreds of dollars a week. Use this interactive, hands-on workshop to help you and your staff find the best social media tools for your group or organization. Bring your laptop so that we can go over your questions in a small group setting with time for questions and hands-on help using your own device. If you don't have a laptop – don't worry! We will also go through demonstrations on the big screen in the front. If you don't know what to ask? – don't worry! You can learn from the questions of others. We will focus on answering questions from that day's Growing Social Small Biz Series.
How do you know if this class is for you?
- Do you have questions about getting started with social media?
- Do you feel intimidated going to a large class and asking questions?
- Are you extra cautious and want to learn more before you spend resources?
- Are you trying to figure out how this all will fit within your overall marketing plan?
- Do you want to make sure that you are doing it "right"?
- Do you just want to see what things look like online? To just watch and learn?
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Facebook Settings and Privacy
- Facebook Business Pages
- Facebook Ads
- Facebook Insights
- Facebook Branch Out
- Facebook Groups
- LinkedIn Groups
- LinkedIn for Organizations
- LinkedIn Portfolio Building
- Online Slide-Shares
- Yellow Pages
- Google Products
- Content Marketing
- Content Creation
- Online Community Management and Scheduling Tools
- Online presence and influence
- Information Overload
- Frequently-Used Terms and Definitions
- Log-in and sign-ups
- Online shopping
- Third-party applications
- Email – signatures, privacy, filters, folders, uploading and downloading
- Online Storage and Cloud Computing
What can/can't I bring to the event?
Laptops are Encouraged, but Optional.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please email Leslie at LesGo4IT@GMail.com.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
at Absolute Title Insurance, Inc.
2875 W Liberty St
Ann Arbor, United States