Later Life Academy Marketing Module
Event on 2014-07-24 10:00:00
· How to communicate to the over 55’s in the 21st Century
· If your data fit for purpose
· Have you got a website and do you keep it up to date?
· Getting the most out of your website
o What does your website say about you and your business
· How can technology help you be more effective, efficient and professional
· Lead generation
o What to advertise
o Google Ads
· Making the best of social media – it’s not just for the ‘yoof’!
o LinkedIn The pros and cons
· Making the best use of your contacts
o Effective networking
o How to develop your brand
· What works for you – group discussion.
This module will provide you with 10 points towards graduating the Academy if you are a member. The Academy points are only gained upon completion of an exit exam.
This course will also go towards structured CPD if you are a member of the Academy or not, and a certificate will be sent to confirm this.
For further details on the Later Life Academy then please email email@example.com or call 01452 310777 Option 1.
There is no parking at this venue which Ashfords are kindly allowing us to use, but there is a NCP car park called Saffron Hill NCP, Saffron Hill, London, EC1N 8XA, due to this the price of the module has been reduced to take into account the cost of parking as well.
at Ashfords LLP
1 New Fetter Lane
City of London, United Kingdom