Launching A Successful Storm Divison
Event on 2014-03-13 08:30:00
“LAUNCHING A SUCCESSFUL STORM DIVISION”
The leading seminar for contractors, owners and top-tier managers of construction companies interested in generating new revenue streams.
Today’s construction market includes the lucrative 0 billion insurance restoration industry.
Insurance companies pay billions of dollars in commercial and residential restoration work annually due to catastrophic storm property damage, such as fire, flood, wind, hail, and hurricane. Become part of this exciting, recession-proof market, grow your business, and increase profits with a new storm division. Join us for this exclusive seminar and obtain the leg-up on your competition with specialized training, expert insider information and a strategic partner to help you make it happen.
Individual meetings with SVC Management available by appointment for all attendees. Joint Venture and JV management opportunities available in the U.S. and Australia.
SVC Seminar Highlights: March 13-14, 2014
Wednesday, March 12th (Warm-up):
Networking Cocktail Reception: 7pm – 9pm
Thursday, March 13th:
Expert Panels to Help You Grow Your Business from MaxCon Software, QVSM, Elev8 Consulting Group, R2K, IKO, Forest Specialties and More!
- 0B Insurance Restoration Industry & SVC Opportunity
- Storm Research and Scouting Damage
- Ramping up a Storm Division in 14 days
- Recruiting and Mobilizing a Sales Team
- Contracting Storm Sales 101: The Contingency Agreement
- Commercial & Residential Selling
- Marketing that Works: Online Marketing, Social Media, Telemarketing, Canvassing and more!
- Storm Technologies: WDT, NOAA, MaxCon and more!
Friday, March 14th:
Top Industry Representatives from R2K, MaxCon Software and More!
- The Insurance Claims Process
- Preparing for the Insurance Adjustment
- Writing the Estimate & Programs that Work
Supplementing, Overhead and Profit
- Getting Paid Faster: Depreciation, Progress Payments, AR
- Technologies: Eagle View, Xactimate, MaxCon and more!
- Introduction to SVC Training Packages and Joint Venture Opportunities
Saturday, March 15th (optional day):
- Individual meetings with SVC Team
- Camelback Mountain Team Hike
- Night Out in Scottsdale Old Town
Learn More! View full agenda at: http://www.stormventuresconsulting.com/events/
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?
Call us at 330.57.STORM or email Autumn Woosck, Storm Ventures Consulting Vice President of Business Development at: autumn@StormVenturesConsulting.com.
at Hilton Scottsdale Resort and Villas
6333 N. Scottsdale Road
Phoenix, United States