Leading Together: York Region ‘Partners in Tourism’ Summit
Event on 2013-03-27 09:00:00
This is a must-attend industry event that will introduce the new tourism marketing initiatives to York Region, with collaborations from Central Counties Tourism, the Region of York, the York Region Arts Council and Metroland Media Group.
This summit has been created to help develop and enhance your business and foster growth of the tourism sector and to create a platform and tools to leverage your business and build demand and awareness of your event or organization.
Here is what you should expect from this event:
- Hear about the latest digital marketing trends and strategies from keynote Mitch Joel, President of Twist Image, author of the Six Pixels of Separation and regarded as one the world’s top 25 Internet Marketing Leaders and Innovators.
- Identify how you can market your business through the tourism partner websites and the new central reservation and event calendar system.
- Learn about Central Counties’ new Tourism Partnership grant program.
- Participate in an important round table discussion on experiential tourism product development led by Richard Innes of Brain Trust Marketing & Communications.
- Gain understanding of how each partner creates value and is working collaboratively to serve you better.
- Meet and network with your industry peers.
This event is open to all those who work in Tourism, Arts and Culture, Culinary arts, Festivals and Fairs, the Hospitality industry and those who want to learn about new marketing initiatives.
The summit will be taking place at the Hilton Toronto/Markham suites conference centre and Spa, we look forward to seeing you on March 27th.
For more information you can contact the YorkScene office by calling 905-726-3278.
at Hilton Suites Toronto/Markham Conference Centre & Spa
8500 Warden Avenue