Lean Landing Page Bootcamp
Event on 2013-06-28 09:00:00
Turn Your Idea Into A Landing Page
Lean Landing Page is a 180 minute bootcamp for converting ideas into live working concepts. In this hands-on workshop we will teach the basics of researching, designing and executing an effective landing page. Use the page you create in class to sell more product, acquire new clients, test marketing messages, get customer feedback, pitch investors or potential business partners- the choice is yours. Landing Pages are a huge area of study, so this class is focused on the creative process. The class is open to anyone with an idea, but advanced users will benefit from new insights.
What You Will Get Out Of This Class
- A better understanding of what landing pages are and how they are used by Internet Marketeers, Top Brands and Funded Startups
- A process for to come up with the UVP (unique value proposition) for your idea
- A system to create a rough wireframe for your landing page
- Insight into the design and development of a landing page, including who / how to hire and DIY
- After peer review of the wireframes created in class, the Instructor will take the winning concept and create the actual HTML files on the spot, as well as email them to the student.
- You must bring one, and only one idea! It can be anything: startup ideas, business plans, "shower ideas", improving your existing business, new products or services, consulting, or really or any idea you'd like to get to market.
- Don't Bring a Computer- not needed.
About the Instructor
Aaron Opfell is the CEO of SearcherMagnet, a rapidly growing Internet Advertising Agency and HackerLab Alumni. SearcherMagnet is a "BBB Rated A", Google Adwords Certified Partner headquartered in Curtis Park, Sacramento.
Aaron is Individually Google Adwords AND Google Analytics qualified since 2010 and has over 7 years of experience in Online Marketing & Advertising including Search Engine Optimization, PPC, Email Marketing, Display/Banner Advertising, Affiliate Marketing and more.
On the fence? Space is limited so Order Now
at Hacker Lab
1715 I St.
Sacramento, United States