Learn About “SEO Fundamentals”-A One Night Event!
Event on 2013-05-13 18:00:00
Don't miss this one-stop-shop SEO class on May 13th!
Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, is the process and tactic of increasing the amount of visitors to a website by creating a high-ranking placement in the search results page. The more searchable a website is, the greater the chance that the site will be visited by a user.
Nicole Tidwell will teach you the ins and outs of SEO that will lay the foundation to building a website that will increase search engine referral/traffic. This class will also show you how to track and measure SEO success along with studying the latest SEO trends and techniques.
*No prior experience necessary.
Class Date: Monday, May 13th
Time: 6:00pm – 8:00pm
Location: PCATT Computer lab-Honolulu Community College
Instructor: Nicole Tidwell
What you will learn by the end of this course:
– The History of SEO: How it began and where we are now
– How Search Engines Work: Understand the guidelines of how websites are ranked so that you can move to the top.
– Why Search Engine Marketing is Necessary: Learn how a perfect website with excellent content may be invisible to search engines.
– SEO Basics: Find out why really understanding your audience is they key to reaching them online.
– Site Structure: How to improve your website for both search engines and human visitors.
– How to Optimize Content: Actionable steps so that you can stand out from your competitors.
– The Importance of Link Building: How to promote your content so that search engines can’t ignore it.
– Research and Tracking Results: Implement the best SEO tactics by figuring out what is and is not working for you.
– Search Engine Tools: Receive our list of top SEO resources made easy.
Hawaii Social Media Training Institute (HISMTI) offers specialized training, in partnership with PCATT at the Honolulu Community College, that focuses on the application of new media and cutting-edge marketing skills for businesses.
These classes educate individuals in online marketing, advertising and networking to establish their brand's online reputation using effective, low-cost methods for Introductory, Intermediate or Advanced skill levels.
Individuals receive hands-on, real world, work experience, through partners of HISMTI, during their class sessions that provide them with a wealth of valuable work experience.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.hismti.com for more information.
See you in class!
at Honolulu Community College
4303 Diamond Head Road
Honolulu, United States