Learn HTML5 Application Development – All Levels
Event on 2014-06-21 10:00:00
HTML 5 Application Development Training
1 Day – All levels
What: This is a 1 day HTML5 application development training.
Description: Get the insight into HTML5 Application Development with this 1 day it training course.
The afternoon starts out with HTML5 Canvas. Canvas API is explained. Following this, a couple of HTML5 Canvas/Graphics libraries are explained. Students will work on building an HTML5 Applications from scratch using Canvas, Canvas Libraries that integrates Canvas with Audio, Video and Drag and Drop APIs.
Please remember to bring your Lap Top
This is an all levels training
– Introduction to HTML5
– Event Handling in HTML5
– Forms API
– Video and Audio API
-Drag And Drop API
-Integrate Audio and Video API with Canvas
-HTML5 Graphic Libraries
-Developing Canvas Applications using Custom Libraries
Please remember to bring your Lap Top
Career: Lay your own path to success. Learn HTML5 and taste the fruit of success that comes from being in demand.
Make more money: HTML programmers make on average ,000 more per year than professionals who only know Microsoft Office.
Be in control on the web: HTML is the foundation of the web and knowing HTML is essential for developing and managing a successful online presence.
Increase strategic value: Become indispensible to your employer.
Get a promotion: If you are looking for a promotion or a new job then knowing HTML will increase your chances of success.
Mobile applications: HTML is used for Cross Platform Mobile Application Development; learn the language that is powering mobile applications.
Value to businesses: HTML is of importance to all businesses because of its integral value to the web.
Better work life balance: Knowing how to code can lead to a circumstance in your life where you have better control over your career choices and work options. Most employers allow programmers the freedom to decide their own schedule and also offer more opportunities to work from home for programmers than non programmers.
A standard practice: It is integral to know how to program in todays competitive environment. If you have been looking for a language to learn then make HTML your 1st choice. It will give you a lot of power in a very little time. Let’s face it; sooner or later you will have to learn how to program. Why wait?
You can do it: Learning to program is not as hard as you think. With our coaching you will be able to bridge the programming gap.
Beneficial to all employers: Getting training in HTML5 is of value to all companies as it helps employees produce better quality work. HTML5 can make the difference between average quality output and excellent quality output. It is of value to any position that requires communication or data interaction. The skills learned in this class are applicable to all departments of any company including but not limited to IT, Data Analysis, Sales, Strategic planning and Marketing. The skills taught can be implemented in daily online tasks.
– HTML5 offers faster image downloads, especially for mobile users
– HTML5 offers improved SEO
– HTML5 offers Sophisticated animation effects
– HTML5 offers Easier Web and Mobile App Development
– BBC is turning towards HTML5 for application development
– Zynga used HTML5 to make Words With Friends, FarmVille Express, Zynga Poker Mobile Web and CityVille Express. Zynga continues to use HTML5 for product development globally.
– SAP is using HTML5 for Enterprise Mobile Apps
– HTML5 is one of the most desired skills by employer How to Register:A. Please sign up on eventbrite: http://startupsaturdays.eventbrite.com/B. If you are already on Eventbrite then please select the number of tickets you would like to purchase from above. C. If you have an employer sponsored education program then please contact us at: email@example.comWe can work with various reimbursement and employer sponsored educational programs. Startup Saturdays – Complete Listing
Some useful links:
at San Francisco Magic Parlor at The Chancellor Hotel
433 Powell Street (Union Square) & country=United%20States
San Francisco, United States