Learn LinkedIn In A Day
Event on 2013-10-24 09:30:00
–[if gte mso 9]> [endif]–>–[if gte mso 10]>
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
[endif]–>Want to learn how to get the most from LinkedIn
from one of the UK's leading authorities –
Budget won't stretch to in-house consultancy?
Limited places offer – Book now
Linked2Success are running a limited number of LinkedIn hands on workshops on September 26th & October 24th 2013.
Bring your own lap top/tablet along and learn how to:
- Attract the right clients – Create an online marketing plan to target those you want to do business with
- Raise your brand image – Position yourself as an expert with your target audience
- Increase your LinkedIn profile views – Create a killer professional headline, Summary & promote your skills more effectively.
- Showcase your company services for free – Create an engaging LinkedIn company page
- Connect with the right business contacts – Learn how to master LinkedIn's search tools
- Be a thought leader – How to use LinkedIn groups to become recognised as an expert
- Avoid getting it wrong – Learn the correct etiquette to create a 'know, like and trust' impression when engaging with others on LinkedIn
- Reduce unnecessary emails – How to manage LinkedIn's settings to control the flow of information from LinkedIn groups and members
- And much more – including some of the lesser known LinkedIn features
Delegate places limited to 8 for this full day workshop (9.30am-4.00pm
Great value at £125 + Vat – Book now
Offer includes Linked2Success's 'How to get the most from LinkedIn' PDF e-book
Plus 30 days email support following the workshop.
at Disability Action Yorkshire
Please send photographs to Disability Action Yorkshire Head Office, Unit i4A Hornbeam Park Oval, Harrogate
Harrogate, United Kingdom